Nauticalia concessions are located in leading retail garden centres.
Nauticalia was founded in 1974. The company’s first garden centres concessions was opened in 2010 and the company now trades from leading garden centres including, The Garden Centre Group (formally Wyevale), Dobbies garden centres, Wyevale Blooms and Notcutts Garden Centres. Nauticalia operates manned and unmanned concessions which have an enviable reputation for fine quality nautical and classic toys which are promoted at the best possible value. Contact us for further details on Nauticalia concessions.
Nauticalia Ltd, The Ferry Point, Ferry Lane,
Shepperton-on-Thames, Middlesex TW17 9LQ.
Telephone 01932 235550.
Nauticalia concessions are recognised as some of the best nautical and gift shop concessions in the garden centre market. Nauticalia are continually innovating and developing their retail product brands to enhance their retails concessions.
- 7 Year Agreements.
- Significant brand recognition.
- A minimum internal retails space of 1300 sq ft.
- 3 phase electric preferred.
- Roadside and internal signage to create awareness.
- A high quality retail fitout can be expected.
- Manned and unmanned retails concessions.